CodeX is a software solution for the design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and columns in accordance with several design standards.
- A broad spectrum of design standards:
– ASME BPVC Section VIII-Division I
– EN13445-3 and the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97/23)
– Dutch rules for construction of unfired pressure vessels (RToD)
– Standards of the Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association (TEMA)
– WRC 107/297
- Verification and assessment of stresses and wall thicknesses
- One complete software package for all suitable design codes
- Calculate the effects of multiple load cases at once
- Extensive material database with over 4000 materials for different design standards
- Computation of minimum wall thickness, which allows you to design with commercial aspects in mind
- An easy way of computing alternatives by changing input values in real time
- A multilingual interface, which can be extended with new languages on demand
- The feedback and suggestions of customers all over the world, for more than 25 years
- A comprehensive material/flange/pipe/bolting and gasket database which is updated on a regular basis
- Userfriendly interface for heat exchanger design and pressure vessel design
Extensive training material
- CodeX is supported by comprehensive documentation and training material
- Documentation and can be accessed through PDF, on your local machine or through an internet website
- CodeX incorporates a state of the art 3D graphic interface, which enables you to inspect every piece of constructed equipment
- Each equipment can be modified and viewed in the 3D-interface
- Instant access to dimensions by the click of a button
- Draw a vessel while designing and engineering.
- Make an image of the vessel for quotations.
- Save a vessel image to .BMP, .TIF, .DWG or .GIF.
- Save a vessel to .DWG, .DWF, .DXF, .STL or .OBJ.
- Exported dimensions are the same as the designed vessel.
- Quick results and a printout which is accepted by any Notified Body
- Reports contain intermediate results
- Reports are fully customizable
- Preventing mistakes by using databases for materials, pipes, flanges, bolting and gaskets
- 3D graphic display of the total pressure vessel (also nozzle placement on cylinders, heads and cones)
- Input and output can be saved on a project (vessel and component) basis